|Filming - Day 4
||[Aug. 12th, 2004|01:06 am]
Fans of DJcopydog
Well, we finally hit the over-halfway mark!
The good things that happened today
1. Once again, everyone was there, and acted very well.
2. We didnt break anything that wasnt meant to be broken.
3. We got the things to break that needed to be broken.
4. We filmed everything that we needed to film.
Things that didnt go so well today
1. Microphone problems. (a)We filmed 2 shots that didnt have any sound, due to the cord coming unplugged. (b) For some reason, when we held the microphone by the light fixture, it made a loud buzzing sound on the footage. We found the problem with "A" before it became a big problem, but "B" will just have to stay there. We dont have the time to go back and refilm an entire day.
2. Script/Contintuidy errors. We realized while filming today, that the lead female character was susposed to drink an entire cup of coffee in under 2 lines. Then, she is served another cup, drinks a sip, and drops it. BUT! On camera, the coffee cup is totally empty. It looks good, but doesnt make sense. It was ghetto-fab.
I also realized today, that I am not going to be able to film in the day, then go to work, then come home and edit what we filmed earlier, then wake up and do it again.
So, the new plan is to stick to the filming schedule, and once filming is all over, I will piece it all together. This will make it come out a little later than I was planning, but it needs to happen this way.
Tomorrow will be Day 5 filming, and the last day of this week.
Tuesday night at 8pm, we are holding the "Party" scene. If you want to be part of this, e-mail me, or reply to this entry!