|Filming - Day 7
||[Aug. 18th, 2004|03:10 pm]
Fans of DJcopydog
The Final Day
I really cant believe it is over. All that has to happen now is one more shot with Michael tomorrow morning, then editing.
Things that went well today:
1. The lighting was wonderful
2. The Michael-axe looked really good.
3. We filmed everything that we needed to film.
Things that didnt go so well:
1. Mark lost his glasses, he was using mine, and they fell off his face and landed on the rocks. Now, there is a chip right in my vision path.
2. We were unable to film where we wanted right away, due to people "hanging out."
3. My tripod is broken.
I really want to thank all the people involved in this project. We had alot of early-mornings, and some difficulties, but we made it.
The editing process will be done on September 9th. And, we will attempt to have a screening of the movie on the 10th, 11th, or 12th. More info to come later.