|Filming - Day 6
||[Aug. 18th, 2004|12:07 am]
Fans of DJcopydog
oooooooooooh, goodness today was a long day. We started at noon, and I am finally back home a little after midnight.
Today was the dreaded "party scene." Locations changed on us a couple of times, and nobody (even myself) was sure if we were going to be able to film. But, we ended up finding it.
In a random turn of events, Katie Albert gave me a call today, and she became an extra in the movie. That made me very excited.
The good things that happened today:
1. Party scene was filmed.
2. AWESOME AWESOME stunt jump by mark and michael (pictured above)
3. We had extras come to the party scene for atmosphere.
4. Everyone had their lines down by the 2nd or 3rd take.
5. Katie Albert, and the rest of the extras!
The things that didnt go so well today:
1. Lighting at the party scene.
We had a really good day. Everything seemed to feel almost-complete.
Tomorrow will be our last day of filming. But, we will come back on thursday to pick up one loose end, which should only involve m. hall, and an ocelot.