|Filming - Day 5
||[Aug. 12th, 2004|03:09 pm]
Fans of DJcopydog
HOLY CRAP! Today was actually very very messy.
I don't think Tone's mom expected it to be as bad as it was, but she was very cool about the situation, and we all cleaned up after ourselves.
THE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
1. The blood looked REALLY REALLY good.
2. Sharya was a great sport, and layed in that stuff for about a half hour.
3. Everyone helped clean up afterwards.
4. We filmed everything that we needed to film.
THE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY:
1. I dont think Ryan was feeling very well today.
2. There was a bigger mess than I expected.
3. The "splatter" from the stab didnt look like I wanted (but, it will work.)
4. Mark's signature "Jack" coat was ruined today.
5. We were unable to recreate the broken cup scene, so we will just have to use the footage we got yesterday.
Since we have been filming so intensly, I think we needed a break. So, we are not filming again until Tueday, the Party scene. And, anything that was being filmed on Monday, had been moved to wednesday the 18th. And, our overflow day is thursday the 19th.
So, there are only 2 more days of scheduled filming, and 1 day we will use to get anything that we missed.
If anyone has connections to a local movie theater, and wanted to try to get this movie shown 1 time, please let me know! I want the screening to happen sometime in the 2nd week of September! (it will be edited and done by the first week of september)